Questions for the Problem Gambler
- Have you ever lost time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Have you ever gambled to get money to pay debts or solve financial problems?
- After losing, did you want to go back to the casino as soon as possible to win back your losses?
- After a win, did you have a strong urge to go back to the casino to win more?
- Do you gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Do you ever borrow money from others to gambling?
- Does gambling make you careless about the welfare of yourself or family?
- Have you ever committed or thought about committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions, you may have a gambling problem.